Thursday, April 28, 2011

HELP! My diecast collection just fell off my wall

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I posted here and a catastrophe just occured!  My collection of 1:18 scale diecast cars, which were in a acrylic case somehow pulled off the wall and fell on the floor.  Three of my best cars, Olds Cutlass (2 Indy pace cars & one hugger orange) were just smashed to pieces!  All three suffered front suspension damage, two of them (convertibles) had windshield posts, side mirrors etc. broken off.

These were not cheap models (all in the case were $100+), which I considered investments.  So I'd like to have them repaired - to restore their value.  Does anyone know if Lane has a repair service?  If not, does anyone know, of a professional repair service?

Thanks!

Rich

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/953007.aspx

Peter Ashdown Ian Ashley Gerry Ashmore Bill Aston Richard Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment