Thursday, April 28, 2011

AMT '25 T rat rod project WIP

 I started this months ago and had to extend the frame and Z it in back. I need to get the interior done and then try to pick a color. It has the Caddy motor from an old AMT '49 Ford coupe and the carb scoop is one that came with the double dragster kit. Most of the parts on this thing are at least 3 decades old and had been in my parts stash that long. Any thoughts about the color would be nice.  Patrick  Mitchell

 Sorry that the photos are so dark. My daughter took time from her job to come here and take photos for me and said if they don't turn out good she will take some more. Thank you.  Patrick  Mitchell

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/955510.aspx

Juan Pablo Montoya Gianni Morbidelli Roberto Moreno Dave Morgan Silvio Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment