Saturday, May 23, 2015

Preparing for Gumball 3000 2015


Covering a trip like the Gumball 3000 can be a difficult task for just one person, and it requires the right set of equipment to get it done. You have to have equipment that is compact (There is very limited room in the AnastasiaDate cars), but powerful enough to do the kind of quality work that you guys deserve. In our lead up to Gumball, I thought it would be fun to take a quick look at what equipment I am using to make sure that you guys get the best coverage of this amazing event that I can manage. From the various cameras, to my powerhouse laptop, and all the random pieces in between, let?s dive into my bag.

Read on to learn more about the gear I am using to cover Gumball 3000 2015

Preparing for Gumball 3000 2015 originally appeared on topspeed.com on Friday, 22 May 2015 16:00 EST.

read more



Source: http://feeds.topspeed.com/~r/topspeed/~3/E3D3dy3yzYc/preparing-for-gumball-3000-2015-ar169543.html

Richie Ginther Yves GiraudCabantous Ignazio Giunti Timo Glock Helm Glöckler

No comments:

Post a Comment