Sunday, February 27, 2011

Revelle 49 Mercury finished in Rootbeer!!!

HI again,

              I just finished this one and I finally had the chance to use the Testor lacquier paint so I used the rootbeer color they offer in A can. I preped the body parts that were to be painted in this color and I then primered the parts and wet sanded them out with #3200. Once this was finished I then tack rag the parts and the tried the paint id went on really nice and in about three coats the color look fantastic!!!!.I then let this set up overnight and color sanded them and used the testors clear from the same type of paint.I let this set up for three days and wet sanded them out to a deep noce shine. I painted the interior in rootbeer and white.I paited the engine in gm gold engine paint also.well here are the pics thanks for looking also.Cool

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/943677.aspx

Hideki Noda Rodney Nuckey Robert OBrien Pat OConnor Jackie Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment