Sunday, February 27, 2011

Building tips on a VW Samba Bus

  Just bought a Revell 1962 VW Samba bus, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for building it. Its a muiltipiece body, which I know are tough. Ive built 2 models like that, and they both came out decent but its been a long while since Ive done anything with a muiltipiece body.  Maybe a few of  you might have some helpful tips for working on muilti peiced bodies, or maybe a few of you have built this exact kit, or something similar to it.

  Or if anyone has any other tips, detailing ideals, or  other sugestions for building this kit feel free to let me know.

   Just a heads up on my modeling skills, Ive been building models for 16 years, I scratch build occasionally, and I build kits of all difficulties, but I rarely build anything with the body in several pieces.

Thanks!

Daniel

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/944114.aspx

Mike Fisher Giancarlo Fisichella John Fitch Christian Fittipaldi Emerson Fittipaldi

No comments:

Post a Comment