Sunday, October 24, 2010

Revells Dodge Viper in snakeskin green finished!!!!

Hi again,

            I just finished this one and had time today to post some pics of it all finished.I paint this one in snake skin  green from scaleautofinishes I did this one with out any steipes also I thought it looks more cleaner with out them and the wing and the front air dam thanks for revell for keeping the front part so toy can do a stock version of the Viper also this kit is really nice to put together also.I will bulid one of the vipers in the acr version with the stripes soon I just wish Revell would have done the Canadia vresion of the viper theonly difference is the wheels and some maple leafs on the sides.Thanks for looking.Smile

JeanPierre Beltoise Olivier Beretta Allen Berg Georges Berger Gerhard Berger

No comments:

Post a Comment