Saturday, September 27, 2014

Subaru Outback - Driven

Christian once loved Subarus; was his love reignited when he tested out the 2015 Outback?

I used to have a lot of love for the Subaru Outback. I owned one for a while, and it was one of the best cars I have ever possessed. All Subaru?s have a very special feel about them, like they are built for a purpose. They are a bit rough, a little uncouth, but that is what makes them special. There is this feeling that they will really take you over any terrain, and that they will never cease to function. Nothing quite drives or feels like a Subaru. But then my Outback died, and I have since moved on.

Now, despite this great drive, Subaru has long been lambasted for creating cars that are too poorly built, too uncomfortable and too unrefined. Now with the introduction of the all-new 2015 Outback, Subaru is promising that all those woes have been corrected and it is promising more power and fuel economy to boot. Is this new machine good enough to make me get rid of my Volkswagen go back to Subaru? Has Subaru managed to fix all its issues while maintaining that special feel and attitude that has defined the brand for decades? My Outback was a 2000 model; what has Subaru managed in 15 years over three more generations?

I spent seven days and more than 500 miles beating the new Outback on-road and off to see if it still had that special magic.

Read on to find out more about the all-new 2015 Subaru Outback

Subaru Outback - Driven originally appeared on topspeed.com on Friday, 26 September 2014 17:00 EST.

read more



Source: http://feeds.topspeed.com/~r/topspeed/~3/qQRA_0NlZVg/2015-subaru-outbackdriven-ar165466.html

Bob Anderson Conny Andersson Mario Andretti Michael Andretti Keith Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment