Wednesday, May 30, 2012

'69 Super Bee WIP - how to go on?

Yep, another Super Bee...

Normal 0 21 false false false HU X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hello everyone. This is my first build recently, a Revell ’69 Bee, and the stock option of the kit with a few modifications. Decided to avoid aftermarket stuff, just scratchbuilt additions so far. I have now reached a point when I am not sure how to proceed.

(Please visit the site to view this media)

All chrome plated parts have lost their chrom at their high points, so they will have to be re-done. To my surprise, Revell sent me a replacement, just have to pick it up at the 'LHS'.

Hope you won't say I am too ambitious with changes I made to the kit. I lowered the front (maybe will  lower the rear too), shortened front wheel base, not final by how much. It will be a vinyl top.

In the engine bay: I scratchbuilt hood supports with (mock-up) pins, a radiator well top ’sheet metal’ addition to make it look like metal, corrected the water in a will-do manner.


to be cont.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1017561.aspx

Alberto Rodriguez Larreta Franco Rol Alan Rollinson Tony Rolt Bertil Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment