Saturday, March 31, 2012

2005 Mustang Cobra R

Next up - the Tamiya Mustang Cobra R !

 

Nice sunny day here in Perth - so I started this morning - light 1200 wet'n'dry then used Tamiya Matt White as a primer, followed by Tamiya Pure White top coat.  I find white a most unrewarding colour to use - but there were only 250 2005 Cobra R's all in white apparently - so I'm sticking with that.

This kit has the bottom of the engine and the drive shaft molded to the base chassis - which is pretty poor.  I prefer the separate engine models.

Only modifications planned are the metal mesh grills which I have already done (below) and a MAD red lead distributor

 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1009783.aspx

Derek Bell Stefan Bellof Paul Belmondo Tom Belso JeanPierre Beltoise

No comments:

Post a Comment