Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1966 Revell Impala project!!!

Hey guys, just want to share a little bit of info on this current build of mine. It's the Revell '66 Impala. It will be basically out of box with the exception of the tires and wheels taken from another kit. I am having a lot of fun putting this one together so here it goes.....Wink

This is the actual kit...

Hosted on Fotki

This is more or less what I am going for, I will rake it a bit more though...

Hosted on Fotki

I am replacing the tires on this kit and using Replicas and Miniatures resin Good Years, way better than the ones in the kit of course!

Hosted on Fotki

Got me some real cool looking rally wheels from an old Corvette kit I had in my stash. I will place them in the tires but of course, not without a bit of filing and sanding work to get them to look good....

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/998617.aspx

Giorgio Pantano Massimiliano Papis Mike Parkes Reg Parnell Tim Parnell

No comments:

Post a Comment